About 83 percent of people interact with co-workers on a daily basis, and about 76 percent of people interact with clients or customers. Dr. Hussong’s smile treatments can help you maintain a confident and professional image to improve your workplace success.
- Is it time to retire? The simple act of smiling lifts your facial muscles to make you look younger and more energetic. Additionally, stained and chipped teeth can make you look older than you really are. Fortunately, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and composite bonding can help renew your smile.
- Are you alone at the water cooler? About 42 percent of people say the least attractive feature about their co-workers is “not smiling,” followed closely by bad breath. Fresh breath and a healthy smile can help improve your appearance and relationships.
- Do you fall asleep at your desk? Studies show that people who smile are more likely to have successful careers and promotions than their serious-faced colleagues. Smiling releases endorphins that elevate your mood and your attitude. If you feel happier, you’ll be more motivated during the day, thereby improving your performance and efficiency.
- Do you call in sick? Adults miss about 164 million hours of work each year due to dental problems and treatments. Dental pain and discomfort can distract you from your duties, but a healthy mouth will help maintain your focus.
- Did you flub your presentation? Your tongue hits your teeth to produce certain sounds. Crooked and missing teeth may cause a speech disorder because your tongue cannot hit the proper place. Dr. Hussong offers implants, dentures, and Six Month Smiles to keep your teeth straight, complete, and functioning properly.
- Do you think braces will hinder your professional image? If you have misaligned teeth, it’s important to straighten them to keep your smile healthy and beautiful. ClearCorrect aligners can comfortably straighten your teeth. The treatment is virtually invisible so it won’t affect your appearance.
If your smile is impairing your business life, contact Dr. Hussong to brighten up your teeth and restore your success. Contact Cornerstone Dental in Polk City, IA, at (515) 984-6001 to request an appointment. We welcome patients from Polk City, Ames, Ankeny, Alleman, Bondurant, Grimes, Johnston, and surrounding areas.