Today, March 6, is National Dentist Day! Dr. Hussong is dedicated to keeping your smile healthy, so today is a great time to honor and recognize him. It’s important to get to know your dentist so you can feel comfortable and confident that you’re getting exceptional dental care. How much do you know about your Polk City dentist?
1. Where did Dr. Hussong receive his dental degree?
A. University of Iowa, College of Dentistry
B. St. Olaf College
C. Harvard Medical School
2. Which of the following organizations is Dr. Hussong a member of?
A. American Dental Association
B. American Academy of Implant Dentistry
C. Academy of General Dentistry
D. All of the Above
3. What does Dr. Hussong enjoy doing outside of the office?
4. Which football team is one of Dr. Hussong’s favorites?
A. Green Bay Packers
B. New York Giants
C. Pittsburgh Steelers
5. Dr. Hussong has advanced training in which of the following categories?
- A. Dr. Hussong earned his dental degree from the University of Iowa, College of Dentistry. Before that, he received his bachelor’s degree in biology from St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota.
- D. Dr. Hussong is dedicated to the dental industry and stays involved with the American Dental Association, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, and the Iowa Dental Association.
- C. Dr. Hussong loves providing dental care, but outside the office he enjoys hunting and spending time outdoors. His family is his main priority, but he also enjoys snowmobiling and motorsports.
- A. Dr. Hussong gives football season special attention. He is a fan of the Green Bay Packers and the Iowa Hawkeyes.
- B. Dr. Hussong takes continuing education courses so he can provide his patients with modern techniques and the best dental care possible. He has advanced training in children’s, prosthodontics, and implant dentistry.
At Cornerstone Dental, we love to bond with our patients and form relationships. Feel free to ask Dr. Hussong about his background, training, experience, and other activities so you can create a comfortable relationship built on trust, respect, and communication. Contact Cornerstone Dental in Polk City, IA, at (515) 984-6001 to request an appointment with Dr. Hussong. We welcome patients from Polk City, Ames, Ankeny, Alleman, Bondurant, Grimes, Johnston, and surrounding areas.