Also known as “instant smile rejuvenation,” porcelain veneers can transform your smile. For people with stained, damaged, or even misaligned teeth, veneers improve smiles in as little as two visits. Patients can receive smile restoration without adding to their hectic schedules. In today’s blog, your 50035 dentist, Dr. Ryan Hussong, uses a fun and informative quiz to explain the benefits of cosmetic veneers.
Porcelain Veneer Quiz
1. True or False: Veneers are applied to the front of your teeth.
2. True or False: Porcelain veneers address multiple smile issues.
3. True or False: Veneers look natural.
4. True or False: Veneers provide long-lasting restoration.
1. True. Dr. Hussong will prepare the surface of your teeth and take an impression. Using this impression, an expert ceramist will create your custom-made veneers. After checking the fit, your 50035 cosmetic dentist will apply the porcelain veneers using a powerful bonding agent.
2. True. With porcelain veneers, Dr. Hussong can mask permanent teeth stains and even correct the appearance of misalignment. He can close gaps between teeth and reshape malformed or damaged teeth. Veneers provide restoration for cracked, chipped, and worn down teeth, as well.
3. True. Dental porcelain mimics the translucent qualities of tooth enamel. The porcelain material can even be shaded to further ensure your veneers blend seamlessly with your smile.
4. True. To maintain your new veneers, simply practice good oral hygiene. Always brush your teeth twice a day and floss once. Don’t forget to attend your regular checkups and cleanings with Dr. Hussong. With regular care, you can maintain a lifetime of healthy smiles and gorgeous veneers.
Schedule an Appointment with Your 50035 Cosmetic Dentist
Interested in learning more about our innovative porcelain veneers? Then talk to your 50035 cosmetic dentist today. Dr. Hussong offers the latest in cosmetic dentistry to improve the appearance and health of your smile. To schedule an appointment, call our 50035 dentist’s office at (515) 984-6001. Cornerstone Dental proudly welcomes families from Des Moines, Polk City, Ames, Ankeny, Alleman, Bondurant, Grimes, Johnston, and the surrounding communities.